• Skis with ski touring bindings (we recommend "tech" bindings like Dynafit or Plum)
• Climbing skins
• Ski crampons
• Poles, adjustable with big baskets
• Ski touring boots
• Ski back pack about 30-35 litres
• Warm hat
• Thermal layer (wool or synthetic fabric, not cotton)
• Fleece top
• Fleece jacket
• Wind- and waterproof, breathable jacket
• Wind- and waterproof, breathable trousers
• Warm gloves or mitts
• Socks (and spares)
• Sun glasses (for glacier, category 3 or 4 lens)
• Ski goggles
• Water bottle (about 1,5 litres)
• Sun block
• Slippers or sandals for indoor use
• Suitable footwear for outdoor use on deck
• Norwegian money/cash. Even though most shops take credit card, it is recommended that you always have some cash in your pocket.
• 220 V charging of batteries on board is no problem.
• Sea sickness tablets
Towels will be supplied by us. The cabins are fully prepared with quilts, pillows and bedclothes.
Please use the form if you have any questions or want us to contact you.