Discover the mountains trails in and around Chamonix by running!
World-class trails, adventurous terrain and a food / accommodation arrangement that will fit perfectly after a day on the trails.
Do you want to:
- Run on trails in the mountains?
- Get stronger at running altitude meters, both up and down?
- Develop your skills on more technical and adventurous trails?
- Experience trails away from the crowd?
- Have everything in addition to running served in the form of transport, food and local knowledge?
- Meet lots of nice people who also answer yes to the questions above?
The trip between 31/7 - 4/8
Is meant for those who have been running a fair bit, but have not been moving mountain terrain alot.
Have the following in mind to know if this is for you or not:
- 20-25 km on trais a few days in the row.
- Its not mandatiry to haev run a bigger race or so, the most important is that you enjoy running.
- Need to be used to move oni trails.
- Pace: 6-6.30 min/km on flat trail. Cover about 4-500 vertical meters and hour. If you struggle to know about your vertical speed thats totaly fine, thats what this trip is there to explore.
We will be moving to trails. Sometimes these trails a very easy, sometimes they are a bit more technical and sometimes they are way to bumpy for running to be an option. We simply adapt.
It is worth noting that some of the climbs and verticals that we do are so steep and consistent that they will be covered by walking. Some days we might do more than an hour or two before starting to run again. Seldom will we be running for more than 30-45 minutes before walking or taking a break. All this in order to be able to move the whole day.
If you have any questions regarding the info above, send an email to Morgan. Info can be found further down.
Program for the week
Day 1 – Saturday
- Meeting in the Chalet at 19 a clock.
- Gear check.
- Make a suitible plan for the coming day.
Day 2 – Sunday
- Breakfast in the Chalet and departure around 8 a clock.
A tour that is not teh most demanding in order to feel the group and legs the first day.
The afternoon can be spent in town or the hottub in the Chalet. 3 coruse dinner ends the day. 3 – Måndag
Day 3 - Monday.
All depending on how the tour the first day felt. Chose objective from that.
The evening is copy paste from the day before.
Day 4 – Tuesday
Similar plan, but maybe we take the car to brake out from the valley and see a new are.
Day 5 – Wendsday
We are however aiming to do a more or less full day in the mountains.
Transfer from the Chalet is leaving at 16 a clock. So a nice objective that fits with that plan will be choosen. Maybe head up a the top of the valley to make our way dwon it during the day.
- Bed in doubble room for 4 nights.
- Food: 4 breakfasts, 4 3-course dinners and 4 afternoon snacks in the chalet.
- Guide for all days.
- Transport during the week
- Transfer to and from airport if arrival/departure are lining up with the guidelines for times.
- Beer and vine for the dinners.
- Loads of good running
- Personal gear
- Lift ticket. WE might end up taking the advatage of using the lifts a day or two, but its not sure, so we have chosen not to include it.
- Flight to and from Geneva
- Lunches. They will vary, somtimes lunchpacks from the hut, sometimes in a hut along the way. 15-20 euros/person/lunch.
When you have booked you will get a confiramtion with a link to an online invoice.
You can pay by wire transfer or by card.
Har det dykt upp fler frågor? Maila till email@example.com