Our heliski area in northern Swedish - Lapland is unique - is half the size of Austria and has more than 100 mountains to ski.
We offer heliskiing of the highest quality. Our small groups, a maximum of 5 people per mountain guide, ensure minimum waiting times and maximum descents. During private or semi-private heliskiing we discover the wild north of Sweden.
Travel to Riksrgränsen – 4 hour flight from Munich, London, Vienna etc.
We are in the very north of Sweden, 200 km above the Arctic Circle, on the border with Norway. You can fly to Stockholm and then to Kiruna in Swedish Lapland, from here it is then about a 1.5 hour transfer by car to Riksgränsen.
For flights please visit: www.sas.se or www.norwegian.no
season and midnight sun
The season runs from mid-March to late May. Midnight Sun – Heliskiing is possible from mid-May.
Flexible heliskiing - helicopters / helicopters and mountain guides are also available daily
We offer maximum flexibility. Mountain guide, transfer, helicopter and pilot are on standby for you throughout your stay in Riksgränsen. If the weather doesn't play along, freeriding is the order of the day in the Riksgränsen, Björkliden, Abisko or Narvik ski areas.
Mountain guides and transfer are there every day.
7 days Sunday - Sunday, Heliski - week
• Transfer from Kiruna Airport
• 7 days accompanied by a mountain guide UIAGM/IFMGA
• 30,000 vertical meters (7 hours flight time)
• Helicopter and pilot standby for you and your friends
• Accommodation for 7 nights
• Breakfast Lunch Dinner
• Ground transport by minibus to and from the ski area (if traveling with a mountain guide, transport to the other ski areas in the area is included)
• Avalanche Training
• All safety equipment for off-piste skiing (shovel, probe, avalanche transceiver, ABS backpack)
• Transfer back to Kiruna Airport.
• Arrival to Kiruna
• Ski pass (the goal is to enable heliskiing every day)
• Ski equipment (there is a ski rental shop in Riksgränsen)
We have the highest level of security, both skiing and helicopter transport. All skiers in the group are equipped with shovels, probes, ABS backpacks and avalanche transceivers. Both the pilot and the mountain guide always carry a satellite phone with them, as we are often far in the wilderness without a cell phone or radio connection to the outside world. All our guides are trained UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guides. For security reasons, the names and contact details of all participants must be given in the registration.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +46 702 49 47 00
Ratings / Feedback (that we are proud of):
"We had an out - of - this world time heliskiing with Andreas from Mountain Travel on close to dozen peaks. Not sure if there are many resorts that can beat the scenery with so many peaks and frozen lakes in close proximity but certainly there aren't many guides that can make the experience so special, exiting an yet secure.
Stefan Ivanov, from Bulgaria